Orla Kiely

Leave a Comment



Yesterday morning at approximately 9.45, when I opened my emails and saw a last minute invite to the Orla presentation... I can't pretend that I wasn't a little bit (a lot) sad. I was tucked up in bed with my raspy throat and streaming nose even if I could have made it in time, it wouldn't have been pretty. I was an eager beaver to feast my eyes upon these delights as soon as I could. 

Orla Kiely is one of my favourite designers and can imagine wearing every single piece of clothing she designs, they are so wearable, chic and classic, plus no one does a coat quite like Orla. The navy, pink and subtle hints of yellow are appealing to me a whole heap and the beautifully structured cigarette pants and cat print turtle necks are on my list of how I would want to look like roaming the streets of Paris. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig