John Frieda Event

3 comments































Claridges Reception, Product talk, Yo Sushi! with Sally, Full Repair products.

Had such a great day on Thursday at the John Frieda press event for their new product launch at Claridges which I was pretty excited about as I have never actually been inside, I was speaking to Laura from Belles Boutique and she lives pretty much only down the road from me (small world) and we were saying how it's such a shame that we basically live in London yet haven't been to some of the most iconic places, definitely think this needs to be rectified this year, at least I can now tick one off! Met up with Jilly at Bruton Street and was treated to cocktails in Hakkasan with Leigh and Olivia to sit down and chat before heading to the event. This is what I wore

As soon as we arrived at Claridges the first thing we noticed was the beautiful orchids suspended on tress in little testubes as well as piano music filled reception. Harry Josh flew in from LA to talk through the full repair range, gave us some catwalk gossip, oscar worthy hair and summer trends. He's responsible for the gorgeous Rose Byrnes short blunt fringed bob and jumpsuit styling at the recent SAG awards. 

The full repair range is definitely something that speaks to me as a consumer who doesn't really look after my hair all that much. Between dying, bleaching the ends, using hairdryers, waving tong and not really conditioning my hair. The idea is that as women we shouldn't have to compromise 'texture over style' and give up on using our favourite styling tools - cos face it would we? Most of the products are heat activated so they are actually designed to be used with the tools. I can't wait to give the range my own test drive and see how it works for me and how it makes my hair look and feel, I will be sure to let you all know!

After the event I went to Stratford Westfields to meet my friend Sally for birthday drinks and sushi dinner, on the way home we stopped off for a drink in a little pub in London Bridge which was one of them pubs with a good atmosphere and actually played really good music... looking from the outside you wouldn't really expect it.

I'm thinking of doing a give-away with some John Frieda products catered towards a spring summer type theme, the thought of getting hair in that great condition, summer waves, colour etc. Is this something which would interest you ladies? Throw in your suggestions as well, that would be great!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing, glad you had a good time! xx

Spencer. said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time, the giveaway sounds like a fab idea! Have a fab wknd m'dear! x

Sarah said...

I love this range so much! And must go back to Claridges asap!
x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig