Stripes and Fuschia

8 comments


Shirt - ASOS, Jumper - H&M, Skirt - Monki, Loafers - Ebay
Necklace - Jewellery by Jaymie & Forever 21
Rings - Ebay, Daisy Kate, Accesorize, Past Times & JWLRY 
Bag - Vintage, Cat Scarf - Allders 

This is what I wore yesterday to meet up with some lovely ladies in London for a cheeky cocktail before we headed to the John Frieda event at Claridges (I will post more about this over the weekend) I love my nails in this lilac and teal green tip, I didn't bother using french manicure stencils I just free handed and my hands aren't the steadiest so pretty quick and simple nails to do.


The fuchsia skirt was a bargain sale buy from Monki just before Christmas. It instantly adds a vibrant burst of colour to my predominantly monochrome wardrobe. I bought the jumper in H&M the other day and they're only £7.99 I want to buy a bright pink one as well as they're perfect layered over shirts. I'm thinking cat blouse under pink jumper with a midi skirt.
 

And because it was hair event, a snap of my face and hair. My hair is naturally wavy but I used straighteners to guide and wave better curls, added another feather extension to my hair and the other is still going strong (still need more though) Typically being me I spent 20 minutes looking for a rail card to discover it was in my coat pocket before I left the house yesterday and  I got myself all flustered and in tizz, plus it was so warm in London yesterday that my hair just became a flat, horrible mess.

 LFW kicks off today... wish I was attending some shows. I always think about applying for press passes or services as an illustrator to late! Silly Jaymie. Maybe A/W LFW will be the one... Anyone attending any shows this coming week?

Jaymie
♥ 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

dinoprincesschar said...

love this outfit - and the nails!

Lydia said...

so cute! love the shoes x

Emily said...

Your jewellery is absolutely incredible! Definitely bookmarking for post spending ban times. And I love your outfit too.

Emily Wears Things
xx

Harrie said...

Your outfit is amazing! You're so pretty, love your hair and eyes :) x

Helen said...

I looove your skirt! The necklace is gorgeous too, I received my Holly Golightly ring yesterday and it's amazing :) xxx

carmen xo said...

your jewellery never fails to amaze me! I need to buy lots of it asap!

www.keepupwithcarmen.blogspot.com
x

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

So in love with your shoes! x hivenn

The Chic Etoile said...

GOOD MORNING CUTE GIRL!!!
❤ I LOVE YOUR BLOG ❤
AND THIS POST IS SO INTERESTING!!!!....cool outfit...!!!

If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG...TELL ME IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW IT!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

http://www.thechicetoile.com/

XOXOXO

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig