Runway Edit

3 comments

proenza schouler


Thakoon


Philip Lim


CELINE

Here we have a collection of some of my favourtie catwalk looks from Proenza Schouler, Thakoon, Phillip Lim and Celine. Proenza Schouler are one of my favourite collections to lust over, they fill me with inspiration overload and provides that much needed eye candy to my life. It is every inch the persona and look I want to chanel in those cold dreary months... that certain polished goth, vampy character with the rich dark colours and velvet textures and elements of sheer to counter balance it all. The fall ready to wear Thakoon collection is to put simply is just stunning. The middle dress that I chose, with it's different shades of grey, intricate pattern and shape, styled with opaque tights and hot to trot (ha!) fur trim shoes, jadore it all! Whack a faux fur coat over that bad boy and I would be set. Phillip Lim is another of my ultimate designers, the last dress in the sequence just screams old Hollywood glamour. I envision a women in the 1940s, not miles away from the type of beauty that Grace Kelly owned, who lived an exotic life full of wonder and betrayal wearing the creation to one of her exciting affairs with stained red lips and loose waved chignon, a be-fitting look for any red carpet. There's something about CELINE,the different looks within the fall collection from extrovert feathers, to country heritage to classic cut crisp lines. I'm a little bit in love with the tan oversize cardigan with leather pocket detailing.
yum yum yum.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

the ineffable soul said...

oh my, if only all of this could somehow find its way to my winter wardrobe!
The celine cardigan really is gorgeous although i am wondering if a similar effect could be created with a little diy....

i had a quick root around primark today but no signs of the cape as of yet :(

Jaymie said...

same! I had a look around primprim no capes to be found, maybe late september time? fingers crossed.
I got a lush peterpan collar dress though and deep red velvet skirt, winner!
yes definitely it's a gorgeous cardi but I think you can totally get the inspo from it and have a little creative sesh with your fave or an old cardi!
x

Jaymie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig