Monday Inspiration

Leave a Comment

It feels like forrrrever since I last blogged. Two birthdays down (Matt and I) a trip to Dublin and some severe alergic reactions (test results pending) and here is a not particularly thrilling post but at least there are some pretty pictures that I've been fawning over on Pinterest, to feast upon.

I couldn't be more ready for the festivities… with December 1st hitting us right in the face with the crazy lead up to Christmas following behind it. I've got almost all of my presents ready and most of them are even wrapped (shock) and I am most definitely ready to get that Christmas tree up and dress it up in glitter and sparkling baubles. What are you most looking forward to? Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig