blossoming gifts

Leave a Comment


Who doesn't adore receiving a flower delivery (not me!) so when Blossoming Gifts got in touch and wanted to send me a bouquet, I was delighted to accept. I chose this bunch which is called 'Fall' the  rich Autumnal shades drew me in with their Berries and beautiful variety of different types of Flowers - plus even a free little box of chocolate to accompany them!

Blossoming Gifts have so much more then just Flowers to offer, with gifts from Whisky & Spirits to Stationary. They also have a range of 'Cheap' Flowers that have you covered if you only have £20 or less to spend but don't want to compromise on quality.

Use discount code 'BGIFTS33' for a lovely 33% off any order (excluding flowers by post range) I was super chuffed with how long my flowers managed to stay alive and kicking for, they looked so pretty on my desk for at least a week and a half.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig