November in a Nutshell

Leave a Comment


Wintery walks around town with my favourite person, Birthday celebrations, cakes and fireworks galore.




Kensington rooftop gardens bonfire party, Chewbacca vegan birthday cake for Matt, our mugs.

Dublin, Wintery Brighton, starting the festivities.

A week into December and I'm only managing to post my November round-up... So the tree is up, decorated and sparkling away. I've eaten my fair share of mince pies (vegan of coarse - since I've started on my dairy and egg free diet) listened to Christmas songs, visited Winter Wonderland, been to Bath for the Christmas market, completed my present shopping and started watching my favorite festive movies already.
It is most definitely starting to feel a lot like Christmas!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig