Winter

Leave a Comment

Something I've learnt about myself this Winter, is that I actually feel so much more myself in a uniform of a beanie hat, big cosy jumper, jeans/ skirt and ankle boots oppose to trying to glam myself up with faux fur trims, red lips, hair down etc. I'm going to be honest and say that I have definitely got a bit lazy with Winter fashion and making the effort - it's a perpetual circle.



My wardrobe pretty much consists of high necks, boat collars, striped tops and high waisted bottoms and as much as I love them I want to strive to be a little more chic in the coming year and try get out of my style rut and focus again on what it is I love about fashion and about personal style. I want to incorporate more trousers, different styles of jeans and some classic staples... It might just be time to start making a style moodboard, any excuse really.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig