from debenhams with love

Leave a Comment

A day that involves a flower delivery come direct to your door is a good day in my book and yesterday I received the most beautiful fresh bouquet of cream tulips, roses and hyacinths from Debenhams Flowers. They arrived in gorgeous purple floral printed box - plenty of room so that none of the poor flower heads got crushed or hurt in transit.





They have a great range of  Next Day Flowers that need to be ordered by 7pm to receive the very next day - ideal for last minute shoppers/ rememberers like myself!



I have a special discount code just for my readers which can be used on bouquets from Debenhams Flowers just use DFBLOG25 for 25% off (The only bouquets exempt from this discount are the flowers by post range) I'm seriously impressed with their amount of choice and how stunning the flowers that I received are... I've already chosen Mumma O'Cs birthday bouquet.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig