find me in the forest

Leave a Comment





Last week I took a break to the Elveden Forest Centre Parks with the Hollands (Matts family) it was the perfect mix of taking time to play games, read, nap and riding bikes, walking along the river, swimming, spending evenings in the sauna and feeding the cutest animals.

I hadn't cycled for nearly 10 years and was a little dubious about having to do so, but I absolutely fell back in love with it and now have my eye on getting a pretty bike complete with basket of coarse. I've set myself a goal to be able to cycle around Cambridge and Amsterdam with confidence in the near future.

Sometimes it's just so nice to get out of the city, away from traffic and the hubbub and take it back to basics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig