Sundae on the Common

6 comments






Ben & Jerry's
Clapham Common 24/07/11

Ben & Jerrys sundae on the common was such a fun day out, the weather was amazing. Spending the day in the sun, feeling chilled out listening to live music, drinking pimms and eating bucket loads of free ice- cream (mint chic chip, phish food, Jamaican me crazy sorbet and cookie dough. yum) Caught a bit of sun on my cheeks and my back. Maximo park were really good and so was the Duke and the King.


We do the hippy, hippy shake!

Just a quick snap I took on photo booth, love my MacBook too much, and the new Lion software which I downloaded on Thursday evening for £20.99 all you Mac users, I totes recommend it! Makes everything so much easier and saves time, plus it's a bit of a bargain! You can see my chosen head attire in this picture which only lasted about 2 hours but it was sunny and a festival type day a quires certain looks and brings them out in me. I took some proper outfit shots as well depending on how good they are I'll post them up tomorrow. Wore my new Miss Selfridge maxi dress though, which I adore and is such an easy dress to wear. 

One of my yesterday 'Sunday Smiles' made an appearance today. I sun lounged in the garden with a cold diet coke, listening to Belle & Sebastian. I also watched the 6th Harry Potter today and ohnoohno it was a little bit of a sad ending. I'm such a HP dunce that I really do not know any of the spoilers. God knows how I went 10 years without finding out. I love how I didn't give in to peer pressure growing up and know it's all over I'm like yes I'll get into that, 'I have to be different' as said to me by Michelle. I'm hoping to go see the final film on Wednesday, so I will have to just get the 7th film out the way before then. 


Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! And free ben & jerry's sounds amazing! x

Jaymie said...

I did was a lot of fun, deffo would go again :)
xxx

Lindy-lou said...

here's an insight to me on Wednesday"which 1s Harry"

Julia Henderson said...

looks like such a good day! very jealous about all the free ice cream haha, ben and jerrys is my fave. also i love the floral headband :) xx

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Looks like such a fun day, especially with all the Ben and Jerry's! so good you had perfect weather for it too. xx

Sam @ Polka Dot Dreams said...

I was so tempted to go to the sundae on the common but i know i would have eaten way too much ice cream!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig