That ship has sailed.

8 comments











Hello new followers! Nice to meet you, I see you've all come from llymlrs. Thanks for choosing to follow :) A big Hello to all  all you vintage followers too who I love so much.

Last night I went to see The Roomate at the cinema (I'm a huge film nerd and cinema lover ) I wouldn't say it was rubbish film, it was easy viewing and entertaining enough but it was definitely standard 'thiriller-almost-scary-film-with-fair-few-plot-holes' but awk it's pretty much what I expected we just really wanted to go to the cinema, jam and eat popcorn. I still really want to see Rio which looks really cute and funny I have a huge soft spot for animated films and I'll probbers go see Red Riding Hood on Friday because I've actually been waiting for the release of that for months!

All I want to gorge on is Ice-cream and Sorbet, in particular Mr Whippy Ice-cream that the Ice-cream van man swirls oh so well. Even if the weather is changing to the typical April Showers I'll power through! Hence all the lovely summery images that can transport me to nicer realms. I've got a Doctors appointment this morning then I think I'm going to go up town to see the Titanic Exhibition at the 02 it looks really interesting and I've heard many a good thing about it and it isn't on for much longer! I'll probably have to take a trip to SNOG for some frozen yogurt, a nom a nom nom. Hope you all have a fab day whatever you do.
Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Im so jealous you might visit the Titanic Exhibition! Titanic is my favorite movie of all time, so seeing the actual exhibit and history would be so cool.
Gorgeous photos as well!

www.themoptop.com

Tiffany Kadani said...

Fabulous photos! I'm craving some French frozen yogurt right about now!

Unknown said...

ohhh, love these pictures! They make me ache for a holiday!! xxxxx

Scientific Housewife said...

I saw the Titanic Exhibition a long time ago and really enjoyed it!

Make me up said...

hello back :) great photos! x

mj said...

I love the images of the dear. And yes, I am a "vintage" follower.

Peas and Life said...

lovely photos!! :)

Anonymous said...

The cat in a shoes might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen! Just been looking at your illustrations, they are incredible, you've got some talent my dear ! x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig