James Dean

4 comments

I can't believe it's the end of the first month of 2011 not as confusing as I meant that to sound. January has felt like sooo long though and Christmas feels like it was years ago. Anyone managed to keep up with their resouloutions? I've stuck to some and worked hard so I am proud of myself even with January being my most sickly, weak immune system attacking month. I finished all the book illustrations, sneak peeek to come at some point I am sure (though I have to get a front cover sorted now to I've just been informed so sketched out an idea) I've finished two of the books on my must read list for this year, Idiot Abroad and On The Road. I'm so excited for 24 days time when me and my bezzza will be flying out over the atlantic to NYC so expect lots of related goodies and posts coming up to do with that because I am far to excited and I don't meant to annoy or brag if it comes off as that I'm really not meaning to just think, well I'm skint now!

I wanted to go see Tangled the new Disney film based on rapunzel really badly today but once out in down I started feeling a bit peaky so instead watched a little cloudy with meatballs had popcorn and smartie cookies, seriosly when you're ill it's admirable to be like your inner five year old self for Prostponed cinema and a cheeky Nandos til Thursday now. I can't wait to zumba again I feel so unactive whilst being under the weather time to bust out the wii fit out again. 


Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Sia said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! x

Maddie M. said...

I love this little James Dean corner, how lovely. January actually felt like it flew by for me, but I know what you mean. : )
Congrats on the trip to NYC, how exciting!
xoxo

Rick said...

You need to see Tangled. It is so good!

Oh, My Darling said...

True story: I've had that very same James Dean calendar every year since high school!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig