November in a Nutshell

Leave a Comment




November is birthday month, Matt and I have birthdays that are less then a week apart. Lucky for Matt the weather for his birthday was perfect, not so much on the 5th of November (typical bonfire night) I spent the day doing nothing - so lucky I had spread out the celebrations beforehand. I had a lovely Birthday night out with my favourite girls, dining at Bronte and sipping on cocktails at Mabels.

Birthday eve BIG breakfast at Infiinity Foods in Brighton, having a pamper session at my favorite nail bar London Grace, Fireworks in Essex.


Matt's birthday, we finally visited the London Cat Village, had cake and coffee at the new Mae Deli, enjoying all the Christmas lights in town, birthday cocktails at the Bloomsbury bar.



AMAAAAZING Cats at London Cat Village.


Seriously tasty cocktails at Bloomsbury.



We went and saw(possibly one of my top three movies of 2016) Arrival at the Dukes cinema at Komedia in Brighton - super cute little theatre that even serve vegan pizza yaaaas, enjoyed some of the tastiest sushi at one of my favourite places to eat in Brighton, Loving Hut. Visited the deer in Brentwood and fed them pretty much the contents of a supermarkets vegetable aisle. 



Many trips to pretty places, sipping coffees at Aubaine in Covent Garden, trying the new waffles at the best free-from ice cream parlour and checking out the pop-up Reformation.


Ending the month with Pizza East and ball pit bars as you do!

All in all a pretty good month, but now it's December (the best month of the year imo, bring on the mulled wine and mince pies) I hope you all had a great month as well!



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig