Monday Inspiration

1 comment


I've recently booked tickets for a party which seems to have been designed for me, a 60s themed party in Moorgate this October 31st. It's already got me planning and fantasising about my whole outfit. As if I ever need an excuse to look up pictures of my favourite icons such as Bardot, Birkin or Twiggy.


Flowers will always be one of my favourite things, to look at, to smell and to fill my room with. I'm lucky to have a man in my life who likes to buy me flowers and gives me an abundance of them (previously no other boy had ever bought me flowers!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

1267838904 said...

a 60s themed party sounds so awesome, just up my street!

http://wanderingsofalostsoul1.blogspot.co.uk

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig