Appleyard London in Bloom

Leave a Comment
If you know me, or maybe even if you don't (but you follow my sometimes very floral heavy instagram) you may have noticed that I'm quite the fan of flowers. So when I recieved a beautiful bouquet from Appleyard it made my Friday that all the more cheerful, to have Flowers delivered to your door is such a mood booster and makes you feel that little bit more special.

The bouquet that I received is called the Forget-Me-Not described on the website;
'Bring the garden inside this summer with this elegant bouquet of blue hydrangeas, avalanche roses, white germini and alstroemeria.'  I couldn't agree more the corn flower blue hydrangeas are just stunning and set against the cream, white, vivid greens and yellow looks so effective.


Why not send flowers to someone you love? Brighten up your own or someone else's day and recieve 33% off by using code 'BLOG33' at the checkout. Order today and get next day flower delivery for this weekend. I'm seriously impressed with the vast range of bouquets that Appleyard sell, their customer service is spot on and the quality of flowers is just brilliant… I'm seriously tempted by the peach blossom bouquet next.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig