Style Crush: Bebe Zeva

9 comments














I only became aware of Bebe Zeva and her Fated to be Hated her blog about a month ago. Ever since I've become increasingly inspired and in awe of her playful style. Based in Las Vegas with a wardrobe full of her 'style savvy' mothers clothes and her own thrifted and sourced garments she really takes a theme and runs with it.  Even when she's wearing pale pink, tulle skirts and florals she still has a 'kickass' kind of rocker look to her and take note she's a girl after my own heart with her 60s inspired Twiggy make-up, fashion crushing. Just check out her posts for her beautiful outfits and writing it's so lyrical and full of context and irony. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

Scarlett said...

I love her! She's gorgeous and I can't think of a single one of her outfits I haven't adored! xx

Josie said...

She always looks so amazing and creative. Hope your cousin is ok x

Vicky said...

So true!! she is amazinggg xxx

Tiffany Kadani said...

Wow! These photos are so professional they look like something straight from a magazine.

katymitten said...

Actually in love with her too!

ROBYNTORIA said...

i love Bebe Zeva too , shes got amazing stye x

Anonymous said...

I love her confidence to wear such amazing clothes - she's so cool x

Francisca said...

ohh, thanks! I love your blog, followed! :)

Ava Reed said...

Bebe Zeva’s style stands out for its bold, creative, and effortless edge. Her outfits show how personal fashion can mix classic pieces with modern details. I especially like how jackets add character to this kind of look. Just American Jackets can also bring that confident, timeless feel to everyday outfits without making them look overdone.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig