subtle sunday

9 comments
four year old me and mumma oc.

I drew this illustration quickly this morning from a photograph from a photo album that I digged out, mainly just for a mother day kind of illustration blog post kind of thing. I did draw a picture for my Mum though of My Brother, Sister and I and framed. Me and My Sister also gave her our present this morning, a weekend away from 16th-18th to bristol to stay in a b&b and go to a spa, mm we cannot wait for a massage, sauna and jacuzzzzi. Also bought lovely red velvet cupcakes from tescos last night (they're definitely my favourite supermarket cupcakes - tip!)

It was so sunny this morning and I was fully intending baring my legs so self tanned it up, yet now it's grey and my feet are getting more and more chilly! The sun did help and spur me on to get motivated and I got quite a bit done (still more to do, ofcoarse) Hope you have a fabulous Sunday whatever you're up to. Think I'm just going to watch Scott Pilgrim with the fam and probably nod of on the sofa (woke up at 2- 5.30 this morning, ew insomnia)

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

BECKY MAY said...

This is beautiful! I love the use of colour. What a wonderful thing to show your mum on mothers day! And a weekend away! how lovely :) I live in bath which is near bristol and it's such a great place to shop and mooch around! Have fun!

The Flower Girl

x

Anonymous said...

i love this, it's so cute! mmm, red velvet cupcakes sound amazing i want to try them so badly now.. xx

Jaymie said...

box of 4 for £1.75 tesco is a babe!
Thanks lovelies :) xxx

Avril said...

Ah this is lovely! Great present.

Ah yes i know what insomnia is like! Pain in the behind massively!! Ditto ditto! x

P.S. good luck with the Gaga. Just found out but throwing something together for it!

whatkatiefound said...

beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful illustration. I love it, great colours. xxxxx

Zoe said...

This is so cute :) and such a great gift for your Mum, she is a very lucky Mummy, I like to spoil mine as well. Ever since I've seen a bit of sun I have been fake tanning my leg and wearing shorts, I'm very very cold a lot of the time...

mj said...

Sounds like an amazing afternoon. I love your drawing.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for the comment, I noticed on your profile that you like the Pact? I love that book so much it's amazing ahh I want to read it again now thinking about it xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig