california dreams

3 comments












I've had the best weekend that I've had in a long time (in England anyway) Friday night was fun even though I was shattered from waking up at 3.45am that morning (agh!) A tad of insomnia, not cool. Work wasn't to bad and went relatively quickly then in the evening we just ordered pizza and watched comic relief, perfect remedy for a tired head! Dough balls, Veggie supreme and diet coke, nomnom. Me and my friend eventually crashed at like 10.30 just because we were so tired so I missed a lot of the comic relief coverage. Pissed, I missed The Inbetweeners rude road trip, may have to see if I can Iplayer that bad boy.

The weather yesterday made me so happy, Clear blue skies and the radiating sun beaming down in London made for a lovely day. I spent the day uptown with my sister as we were seeing Katy Perry at Hammersmith in the evening (It was amazing, love that girl!) We traipsed around Oxford Street Topshop, Ate vegeterian sushi from Wasabi at the South Bank by the river, ate pretty cupcakes and drank lattes in this quaint french bakery in Belvedere road, shopped in Covent Garden, ate at Chiquitos in Leicster Square and felt absurdly full very quickly (nachos and still full from the cupcake!) nice full, busy day. Katy Perry was so much fun, she sounded fantastic. She really knows how to put on a show, lots of sparkle, outfit changes, stunning dancers and theatrical performances. A really cool band called Yelle who are french supported her, loved the electro french upbeat dance music!



Today I've been having a relatively chilled one. I must have gone to sleep at about 3 in the morning so spent a large portion of the morning snuggled up, wrapped in my duvet because I felt dead cold to! I've felt so tired all day but I'm starting to pick up a little now so hopefully I can get some creative work on and manage a little productivity! I watched How to train your dragon earlier which was very cute, right up my street. I love dreamworks. I do now officially want a dragon though.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Sophie Isobel said...

Ohh, those cakes looks soo good! Bet they tasted amazing too. I like the cake stand also :)
x

Miki said...

That sounds like a really cool weekend! :)

Hope you have a lovely week, too!

Miki.

Scientific Housewife said...

Sounds like so much fun, that cupcake looks amazing!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig