catching my eye

3 comments





Outfit inspiration that is tickling my pickle at the moment/ always. Alexa Chung in Carven S/S, Bardot, blouses, messy hair tied with bows, fun dresses, loafers, plaits, big glasses, ankle skimmers and leopard print. Whar's catching your eye right now?

Some of my favourite looks from the french label Carven S/S. I adore the playsuit (2) The printed dress (5) and the graphic print collared dress (7). What's your favourite from the above looks?

I've truely got that Friday feeling today! Eagerly awaiting 6 o'clock, hurrrrry up! I've only one more day of work left after today before I have holiday time off. I have a lot I need to do this weekend and plan to get done.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

All of those looks are so fun!

Daria Hlazatova said...

these looks are great, i love the shoes in teh third pic! and an education has some great outfits!

The English Rosette said...

unbelievably gorgeous... lusting after this hairstyle too!!
xx

http://theenglishrosette.blogspot.com/

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig