Shooting Stars

13 comments
























Today I was in Boots and I glanced down at my hair which was stuffed under a sun hat which was a little unsuitable for the sunless day  (I like to be hopeful) and I decided to further lighten the ends of my hair so I bought my
Loreal Couleur Experte highlight kit in 7.1 and have just Balayaged my hair again, I can't really tell how light it is looking right now because it is in that just been washed fuzzzz kind of state and I cant be bothered to deal with that situation right now, but I'm thinking the colour will look banging when my hair reaches shoulder length!

I became an Eyeko ambassador earlier after trawling through their website and seeing the logo on other blogs too. I have been a been a fan of theirs ever since I first bought
'The Fat Balm' about two years ago, I have it in raspberry and strawberry and j'adore it! I also purchased the 'Eyeko Cream With Extra Glow' last week because of the rave reviews that I have seen and it's been quite the busy little beaver and done the rounds on lots of different blogs and I must say I am so glad that I did, it is worth every penny of that £8. Perfect as a highlighter and general illuminator on cheeks, eye socket bone (that just made me feel a little bit sick haa, aka upper cheek bone) forehead and chin, I would say the nose aswell but this is a big no no for me because mine can get quite oily and definitely looks dewy enough! I can't wait to use this little beaut on holiday, it just adds such a nice subtle glisten and a healthy glow to my face. Not quite a review but theres been more the enough of these on the internet and this is my own personal opinion, but of course if there is anything else you would like to know, fire those q's my way!

I decided to buy one of the necklaces I featured in my post yesterday from the Regal Rose Ebay shop. In
more but for now I'm trying to be good. I shall let you know when it arrives and I will take some pictures. I really do need the Nikon Coolpix camera in my life in purple preferably so that I can stop neglecting my chictopia account, lookbook and can finally start doing some outfit posts on here to! Ooh yes, on a totally unrelated note, I heard on the news this morning that their may be the possibility of seeing shooting stars tonight, I will quite literally shriek if I do. I love shooting stars!
Do let me know if you witness this meteor shower :)

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments:

willi float said...

thanks for the comment! your blog is so cute, especially the panda illustrations, theyre great.

acutally i just put up a sketchbook post you might like





come by soon,
The Ballon Rouge

willi float said...

thanks for the comment, following you too! :)





The Ballon Rouge

Jaymie said...

No problems, thankyou :)
i'm excited to be a follower of yours!
x

willi float said...

youre on my list too, and sorry from too about upping your comments! haha



lets keep in touch!
The Ballon Rouge

the ineffable soul said...

i saw shooting stars when i was camping and made sure to make a wish :)
anyway those necklaces in your last post are adorable, which did you buy? or are you going to keep us in suspense untill it arives? :p x

StephanieTJLee said...

I'm glad I'm following you cause I get to see your fabulous sketches. I saw a shooting star before but I was so surprised I forgot to make a wish...heh. And the necklaces from the previous post are quite fantastic. Thank you for sharing!

http://tingjunglee.blogspot.com/

Starr Crow said...

aw, Jaymie! thanks so much for kind comment on my blog today. every word you said meant so much to me, and you girls are helping me realize that it's not about the clothes. i love blogging soo soo much, and i think i just need to rediscover that love for it again. and btw, i never mind long comments. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like that drawing and how you drew in her bones underneath the skin. I never have patience enough to move past drawing the face. Well done!

Danielle @ Story of Style said...

And yet another positive review on the Eyeko Cream with Extra Glow!

Christina said...

Good call on buying the necklace, they were adorable.
I saw a shooting star once and got really excited! I hope you see some too.

Unknown said...

i heard about the shooting stars too! i should be outside looking for them right now! i love your blog, the purple and polka dots are lovely!!

Jaymie said...

head over heels- I went with the hot air balloon necklace and i am so indecisive you can imagine how long it took me to decide haha!

stephanie- aw thankyou sweetie.
i didn't see any shooting stars :( i went outside at like 12 oclock and it was freeeezing (i don't know why i didn't think it would be) but for the first time in ages saw normal stars in the sky.


starr crow- no problems at all :) i meant every word of it and the amount of comments that were similar just shows how you're not alone which is always nice :)!

alyse- thankyouuu, i love your drawings i think they are super detailed! i do mine so quickly because my style is just fluid and a bit messy most of the time.

Danielle- haha it would seem so, its a tiny pot but blates going to last so long!

Christina- i can't wait for it to arrive now and swing that little air balloon basket from my neck with sweet abandon!
I saw some at my grandmas once when i was like 8 and i was just blown away plus probably a bit scared like the world was falling in on itself or something ha.

Emma- I love polka dots :) they make me happy! your blogs really cute too love the little quilt!

xxx

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Look forward to seeing your necklace!! Daisy Dayz Home

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig