Feeling Plum

9 comments
               

I've recently been coming across lots of lovely photos of girls rocking the plum lips look and I really want to give it a go myself, I am currently awaiting my models own products where I took advantage of the 50% off and decided to give their plum shade a whirl. Plus Herrrrrow Drew Barrymore, I love you!

Edit: I kept trying to add to this post earlier before I posted but my laptop was being naughty! The second picture is from Nars Autumn Range, I am oh so keen for her well defined cupids boy I am thinking Lip pencil and sharpener at the ready girls!
I am going to plum it up with the lips this Autumn and try and perfect my cupids bow, Whos with me?
Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

Lulu and the Locket said...

awwh I love Drew, that plum is yum! xx

StephanieTJLee said...

Ah the plum is to die for. And Drew Barrymore looks gorgeous (as always)!

Jaymie said...

She's so lovely, I just want to hang out with her and go for cocktails haha.
Oh and the second image is from Nars Autumn Range trying to edit the post but it's being a right pain to format! I'm so keen on her well defined cupids bow!

Jaymie xxx

Amber Blue Bird said...

Agreed.

b. said...

there is just something so likable about Ms Barrymore! i can't wait to see whip it and find out what she is like as a director :)

ah plum lipstick reminds me of my teenage years, there was one shade by 17 that i was obsessed with...sadly i have a feeling it really didn't suit me! maybe i should try it out again and see if i can get it right this time :)

x.

Louisa said...

great post! i love plum lips too :) Thankyou for the comment on my gel eyeliner blogpost, i am now following you :) please follow me back. It would mean alot :) xo

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Oh so pretty! Great look for fall.

SomeoneLikeYou said...

I'v really been wanting to try plum lips lately, too!

It's such a pretty, unexpected color that POPS and adds spice to any outfit ;)

Dina's Days said...

Stopping by your page for the first time :)
I absolutely adore plum lips. In the spring, I became obsessed with finding the right shade. I got the limited edition MAC plum lipstick in Radicchio and I love it!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig