Monday Inspiration

Leave a Comment


Spending the day by the sea yesterday and feeling the sun rays on my skin, enjoying sorbet and giggling away with my love has got me craving all that Summer brings (or should bring) late nights outside in the dewy evenings, with a glass of Prosecco in hand and a blanket draped over my shoulders, hot and smokey Sunday afternoons having BBQs, eating corn on the cobs and Linda McCartney sausages in buns, random days out to theme parks, seaside towns, Columbia road flower market, filling my bedroom with all types of different flowers, enjoying ice-lolly upon ice-lolly as they melt in the sweltering sunshine, playing with Gatsby as he rolls around in the grass, relaxing on a deck chair reading page upon page of a novel. What are you most looking forward to?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig