by jaymie inspiration

Leave a Comment


It's only Tuesday and I am already completely shattered from the week. I did have a particularly busy and hot hot hot weekend filled with early morning flights (2.30am alarm calls anyone?) to Denmark with Matt where we spent a fun but tiring day in one of our favorite cities Copenhagen. Saturday was met with bleary eyes and greeted with yawns as I went to work, followed by spending some quality T with my Mum in London - eating, shopping and exhibition bopping. The weekend climaxed with the hottest day of the year on Sunday (hello 27 degrees!) we paid a visit to Hever to row on the lake - okay so Matt did the rowing whilst I relaxed and enjoyed the ride tehehe.

I hope everyone got out and enjoyed the weather as well... as I type this the rain is coming down and the sky is a particular dull shade of grey. Cheers UK!



P.S Have you caught up with all my recent vegan recipes? Why not try and bake up a batch of my favorite Peanut Butter cookies, they are just too good - even if I do say so myself!

Coming up this week the recipe for blueberry and almond crumble muffins, perfect with coffee in the morning or elevenses.

pictures via pinterest
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig