She's in fashion

12 comments

Company Magazine illustration submission.

A couple of people said that they would like to see what I illustrations I ended up doing and submitting to the Company competition. I illustrated my favourite dress of in my opinion one of the best and more enchanting of s/s shows for 2012 Louis Vuitton. Along with an accesory thats I see being a must have, I decided for me this is the 'doctor bag' because I want one SO bad and in particular a monochromatic doctor bag, yum. Along with these two illustrations I had to pick three of my best pieces or that show what my style is about and I picked my Elizabeth Taylor, Alexa pattern and Frassy. As I thought this pretty much summed up my work and what I like and can do, I love black and white, watery, drippy portraits, love to use pattern in my work but also love doing fashion/ people illustrations and more realistic looking outfits.

 I also really want to enter the National Portrait Gallery competition but the entry fee is £35 and I haven't really any money to spare right now as all money I am earning is being sent straight back out to pay off LA and other things, so heres a little plea haha please go check out the items in my shop and if you buy anything you are helping me maybe reach the entry fee and actually enter!








I hope everyone is fine and hasn't been blown away by the wind, I had to talk bout the weather I'm british after all... 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments:

jennifer june said...

These are so good hon! The detail is fab!
xxx

Ciara Baron said...

Your drawing are all so stunning.


www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

Lucy said...

jaymie, your illustrations are just so beautiful - I reckon you have a great chance in the company comp - good luck!

The elizabeth taylor drawing is brilliant!!

lucy xx

Kfedland said...

Jaymie, these are amazing. you are incredibly talented! I hope to see many more of these posts.x

Dancing Branflake said...

Haha! You are British!

And also very talented. Congrats on these!

sarahbetty said...

You are so very talented. I love the drawing of the Louis Vuitton dress. It's amazing. xx

Ruby-May said...

You are incredibly talented, these illustrations are so intricate and detailed, I love them :) I truly hope you win the company magazine competition!X

kirstyb said...

these are amazing x

jazxo said...

Absolutely stunning drawings.
I've just come across your blog and your jewellery shop and they're both amazing! Just bought something from there too :)
Jaz xo

Elle Croft said...

These are absolutely fantastic! You are really so talented; I'm sure you'll be very successful!! Thanks for sharing these :-)

Satin and Souffles said...

I am in love with your drawings!

Satin&Souffles xx

DANDYLION said...

All your illustrations are so beautiful! If you have any tips please let me know! x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig