Beetlejuice

4 comments

Happy Halloween! Everyone suitably gorged on sweets and chocolate? Good, not just me then. I love the film Beetlejuice and I love Winona, in a kind of nod to the new Models Own launch of their entitled beetlejuice collection that I simply cannot wait for! I think I'm going to go stick 'The Grudge' on and squirm behind a pillow, I love a jumpy flick. I'm feeling quite snuffly and started with a sore throat last night. I'm hoping it will have shifted by my birthday otherwise I might cry! 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Jess said...

Such a beautiful portrait & I love that film plus Winona Ryder...obviously!

Jaymie said...

thankyou jess <3 xxx

Shara said...

wooow u are really talented girl!!!!!!kisses La Folie 

Anonymous said...

Your illustrations are beautiful!
L x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig