Thomas Tantrum

Leave a Comment
Mega from Thomas Tantrum with my illustration of her.

Remember this illustration I did a while back for the Offset Review? Thanks to Tee Jay for letting me know by posting this to my facebook group and commenting the blog, that he had printed my illustration of Mega off to be signed by her and taking a photograph, very cool indeed. Apparently she had seen it before and was fascinated by it :)

Didn't end up going to cienema, sad face. But probably for the best because my legs and feet are killing! Hot relaxing bath was in order and nice fresh bed sheets, such simple things make me happy. I'm craving chocolate bad, Just found a stashed easter egg in the cupboard and just nabbed the mini eggs from it. Now just need a cup of tea and dunk some egg in it. kaboom.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig