Object Of My Affection: Retro Swimwear

Leave a Comment







I've been looking for the perfect swimsuit for the past two years. I think I'm finding it so difficult to find one because I have this image in my head and nothing matches up to it. I want a highwaisted 1950s style bikini that's super flattering, retro and is an actual statement piece rather then just boring usual swimwear, taking inspiration from Greta Garbo, Marilyn and Allie from The Notebook.  My sister found this website called Forluna and it's a little pricey but I adore the polka dot pants and the plain black, plus the cherry swimsuit is a beaut. I'm really liking this nautical sailor style swimsuit from pin up girl clothing. I can totally imagine the likes of Katy Perry doning such an item.
Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig