Speechless

3 comments
My life right now, consisting off all the necessities, marilyn monroe cup of tea, smoothie, water, lozengers, paracetemol, cereal, cheesy 'new york' novels, tv and loads of cosy cushions!

Uh-Oh my voice has gone! Actually feels so strange I don't think I've ever had it like this where I've had a barely there voice all day! I love chatting shit and I can only speak the necessary stuff at the moment, borrrring! I got sent home early from work yesterday because I felt pants and really couldn't help any customers with my struggling raspy East Enders worthy husky voice. I need me some of that covooooniaaaaaaaa cough medicine with clout shizzle, thanks Ains! I dunno whether to try Night Nurse? Nightol or whatever it's called either which is meant to help soothe symptoms and help you sleep, because I woke up at 3.30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so resulted in me dragging a blanket downstairs and watching Everybody Loves Raymond with blurry sleep filled eyes because even though I was so tired I just couldn't sleep and felt dead restless, bane of my life! I've been to the Doctors this morning and was told that basically I had flu and my throat is laryngitis so I've got some antibiotics to now take to.

Oh Hai!

Here's my little bundle of joy in hamster form, my new little cutie (had him about two weeks?) called Kurt after Cobain and Kurt from Glee I reckon that gives him just the right amount of cool persona nor. It came to my attention after everyone telling me that I have a theme with naming my critters after troubled rock stars, Elvis... Sid and Nancy now Kurt...Hmm well at least I'm consistent.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sid! ♥

Kurt is very cute! and your right, his name does give him the right amount of cool persona!

I hope you feel better soon! :)

Maddie M. said...

Kurt is the cutest! I truly hope you feel better soon!

xoxo

Jaymie said...

thanks girlies :)
kurt says herrrrow
x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig