Nutshell

1 comment

Snow covered hugggge tree in my garden.


Holly, how festive.


My Sister trying to venture out down the steps.
lolzzz


Real little beautiful Snowflakes!

Snowdays in a nutshell!
Getting pretty bored of being stuck indoors now, boo. And now Sky because theres not shitting signal not that there's much to watch and I had lots to do and did succed to get done but it's the fact that can't go out because transport and just really cold/ slippy/ really deep! My hands are so cold I've pretty much been drawing all day long, some commision pieces and a creation of a little elfin goblin called Evalouise... So do expect more festive illustrations kiddos! I'll post little festive Eva tomorrow.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Watkins35 said...

great photos (crap about Sky though!!). We managed to miss all the snow (boo) as we got home from Chicago on Saturday & it'd all gone from Leicestershire! Lots of lovely frost though, it looks sooo beautiful (but am bloody freezing!!!) :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig