Etsy-a-go-go

1 comment
I finally have multiple items up on Etsy! This morning I paid a visit to 'Cherill Print' in town with a plastic folder in tow on a mission to finally get some prints made up, after getting cold, wet and having a nice chat with the woman who worked in there I achieved my goal!

If you have been a follower of the blog or my work for a while you will know I have a bit of penchant for using glitter and sparkle within my illustrations to give them that enchanted lustre, so within all these prints I will retouch all the glitter so it retains my original intention.

 A3 print - 3 available

A4 print
Original illustration for The Offset Review on Amelias Magazine.
A4 landscape print

 Illustration for SweatZine
A4 landscape print
Illustration of Alexa Chung on the November edition of Elle. 
 A4 print

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

SC said...

These are so beautiful!

Good luck with your etsy! <3

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig