Shock me like an electric eel!

6 comments

Last night was one of them typical humid, horrific and clammy nights where clothes stick and become part of your skin, to top this off there was a power cut just as i was about to watch That 70's show (Ashton- Hubbbba!) But instead I decided to indulge in a tea cup full of M&Ms, catch up on some reading of Jodi Picoults Nineteen Minutes and to get my pens, pencils and paper out - oh how i love alliteration and get some drawing done. I thought I would take some snaps of some of the drawings I did last night and upload, these are very typical of my style, smudgy, messy and continuous. I also decided today to create a deviantart profile, I remember thinking about getting one like a million years ago and I honestly cannot remember why I didn't in the end, I thought it would be good to dig out some of my old work and upload it at some point. my deviantart!


Last night I not only knocked over a cup of tea once, Oh Ho No.
My second cup then slipped out of my hand.
It was a dark day for my tea drinking abilities and general hand eye coordination.
The clumsy misdemeanor inspired a weird, quick sketchbook page.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

rachel said...

absolutely gorgeous you are sooo talented :)

Jaymie said...

Thankyou so much, very kind of you.
:)
x

CAROLINE. said...

I love your artwork, it's so whimsical!

anothercaroline.com

Jaymie said...

Aww thankyou caroline :)
i do love whimsical things.
x

Daryl Balcombe said...

Love the looseness of these study's and the tea spill inspired page is great, I am always spilling tea, and quite often on work, i should just paint with the stuff lol

Alexandra. said...

I'm loving these pictures!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig