East London Weekends

Leave a Comment
Matt and I spend a lot of time in town and in particular East London (Hackney seems to be a bit of a spiritual home for us) especially as the weather has been so rubbish as of late it hasn't really been  'leave your coat at home' weather let alone heading to the beach. It's all been about finding cute coffee shops, delicious food and exploring town a bit more.

Some of the places that we've been frequenting recently are Broadway Market and surprisingly it has only recently been on my radar after I heard about the vegan market that is held in the London Fields primary school grounds.



Perfect if you love a bit of dog spotting, picking up some freshly baked goods and discovering something new. 

Broadway high street is dotted with plenty of cute little coffee shops to pay a visit to, but Sans Pere with its pink exterior obviously spoke to me. The inside is just as pretty, decked out in marble and geometric tiling. I've also been eyeing up their cocktail and dessert menu (hi vegan panna cotta) so I'm thinking a little evening date is on the cards there.





Coffee is my cup of tea on Dalston Lane is a deceptively bigger cafe then it appears from the outside, the colourful orange exterior and punny little name attracted me from the get go. It was pouring with rain when we walked past so we sheltered inside and drank some pretty serious chai lattes.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig