but first coffee

Leave a Comment
I really do love a leisurely morning spent in a coffee shop ideally with a relaxed vibe and interesting interior to feel inspired over. I like doing this solo on my Friday day off and taking some me time to read my book, make my many lists and plans or simply to daydream over a flat white. I equally love to spend some quality time with my Mum when we get the chance or a catch up with a friend and chew the fat.



Pattern Coffee
Kings Cross has quickly become one of my favorite places to hang out at both day and night. Further down Caledonian road and opposite VX the vegan food shop you will find this very chilled out coffee shop with as you would imagine from the name of it colorful art and patterns on the wall. Perfect for a solo trip with a book or notepad in tow to while away some time and just take it all in with a flat white.

Find Pattern at 82 Caledonian Road
Nearest Tube station: Kings Cross
Open from 7.30am - 7pm


Half Cup
Another fun and arty coffee shop in Kings Cross not far from Pattern,  why not pop by for another caffeine boost (or a mint tea to stop those coffee palpitations) whilst in the area? The walls are also adorned with colorful beautifully painted art.

Find Half Cup at 100-102 Judd St
Nearest tube station: Kings Cross

Open from 8am–7pm


In my opinion one of the best galleries in the city is the Victoria and Albert museum. Full of fashion, art, Jewels and various other points of interest. It was only recently that I discovered this particularly grand looking cafe. I've sat in the garden various times sipping on an earl gray but on this occasion I decided to check out what was in the other building and this beautiful space is what greeted me.

Nearest tube station: South Kensington
Open from 10am - 5.45pm



Morty & Bobs
Tucked away on the overground line in Hackney this plant oasis and creative space called Morty & Bobs lives. I took my Mum for a cuppa here and we remarked how friendly the staff were and how the food looked very tasty as well.

Find Morty & Bobs at 2nd Floor, Netil House, 1 Westgate Street
Nearest station: London Fields
Open from 9am-5pm



Host Cafe
Set in a historic church near St Pauls. Host cafe has a very calming feeling as soon as I entered it feels like a a great reflective spot to sit in and a pot of tea which will only set you back £2.50. They also serve up little cream teas and I even spotted vegan cookies. I saw a poster for yoga classes on a Thursday morning - which could be ideal if you work nearby or just so happen to be an early bird.

Find Host Cafe at St Mary Aldermary Church

Nearest tube station: St Pauls
Open from 7.30 - 4.30pm during the week


Aida
You've probably spotted Aida's pretty in pink rose latte art all over your Instagram feed BUT not only are they super pretty but actually tasted delicious so winning all round on this occasion.

Find Aida at 133 Shoreditch High Street
Nearest station: Shoreditch High Street

Open from 10.30-7pm 


Zedels Brasserie
I've visited Zedels a couple of times for dinner (mainly consisting of french fries and champagne for me) it's Paris, it's America , it's 1920s and its amazing. I love it here. Matt and I made a pit stop visit here for a caffeine boost before a day of doing a lot of walking in town and fitting lots in.

Find Zedels at 20 Sherwood St
Nearest tube station: Piccadily 
Open from 11.30am- 12am



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig