Monday Inspiration

Leave a Comment


Monday inspiration on a Tuesday because today actually feels like Monday.

Well that was a lovely 4 day weekend wasn't it? Blink and you miss it though (sob) I mostly took the whole weekend off, except for some commission work that I wanted to work on  and with the weather being so rubbbbbish so was mostly stuck inside - apart from Friday, which  I'm so glad we made the most of the amazing sunny weather and yesterday we managed to sneak out to Scotney Castle whilst the sun was shining.

It was my first Easter being a vegan so no dippy eggs for breakfast instead I had pancakes and bucks fizz, no mini eggs but I had moo free branded easter eggs which are delicious.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig