Tea for Three

1 comment

It cannot be said that I'm a girl who doesn't know how to do afternoon tea, I go to enough that I could definitely compile a list of some of the best scones to be found in London. It's one of my favourite things to do, have a pot of earl grey, selection of sandwiches, pretty cakes and be surrounded by good friends whilst sitting in a beautiful setting. I was thinking of maybe doing a post on some of my favourite afternoon teas that I've been too, with information, links etc. Would anyone be interested in that? 

My Sister and I had a friend of ours come down from Cardiff for the weekend, so it was a perfect time to scoff Victoria Sponge in Chelsea and walk the streets doing touristy sightseeing.  The hotel where we had Afternoon tea couldn't be easier to find you turn left as you leave South Kensington and the Hotel is on the opposite side of the road, The afternoon tea takes place in the exquisitely decorated drawing rooms, dreamy interior design ideas a plenty. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Dixx said...

you should do a post on your favorite afternoon teas! I couldn't visit any location anyway, but I think it's going to be an interesting and pretty post. :)


imeowlife. ,Dixx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig