Up

4 comments

Today it would have been my Grandmas birthday. I found a lovely photo of my Mum and Grandma at Christmas many years back and decided it would be nice to give my Mum a little present to commerate the day. I drew her an A5 illustration of the picture, she seemed to like it... I hope she did anyway. Today we decided we would release some heart balloons with little messages attached to it which we had all written, we drove up to Epsom in the afternoon and let go off them on the downs and watched as they disappeared into the sky, it was really lovely. After being rugby tackled by my Brother as a spun around aimlessly (I like feeling dizzy) we decided along with my Siter that it would be fun o spin around 'til we felt sick and then race one another... and fun it was. 

I'm watching Merlin in my bedroom as I blog and I just feel rather lonely, I would love to have the energy and the right mood to make myself feel and look pretty, throw on a dress and head out. But my frame of mind isn't quite there... I think I need hugs!

Jaymie

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds so sweet :) my nan's is coming up too so may take inspiration from this. x

Safira Says said...

Sending you a big hug hun! Really sorry to hear about your Grandma. I know how you feel, I was there when my Grandad died. It is never easy, but sometimes a bit more comforting to be there when it does happen. The only thing you can do is celebrate their memories together as a family. And the balloon is a lovely, touching idea. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Safira. x

Unknown said...

Sending you the biggest virtual hug I can muster!!

That sounds like such a lovely, touching way to celebrate your Gran's birthday. It sounds like you had a nice afternoon together in spite of everything.

Hope you're ok, thinking of you xx

Temporary:Secretary said...

This is a really touching post, J. How are you feeling today? I don't deal with things like this very well, I have friends who are nurses and they are so tough when they tell me what they have seen and dealt with at work, but I personally cant cope with death at all. I'm thinking of you, and hope you are ok. We're all here for you if you ever need us xxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig