Object Of My Affection: Freckles

4 comments


I want her hair and freckles so bad.


I haven't done a OOMA post for a while but one thing that is my main object of affection at the moment might not be a tangeable item and may be quite a weird thing to covet, I can't help but adore freckles and fawn over people that have a scattering of the little beauts, just because I wish I had more scattered across my nose and cheeks, but alas I've only the sporadic one here and there. Theres nothing more summery, cute and sunkissed to me then the appearance of freckles, they give a kind of glow to the face. Whose with me?!


Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

They do always look really cute! I have a little cluster from where I burned my face a few years ago (not too clever!) x

a said...

i'm in love with freckles too and everyone thinks i'm nuts! they are simply adorable!

http://catbeat.blogspot.com/

K said...

Freckles are not a strange thing to covet at all, I wish I had them so much! xx

Tiffany Kadani said...

I adore freckles but on me I think mine look more like skin damage. Asians really don't have freckles naturally.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig