Past Times

5 comments
Scally - Wag

Another Past Time illustration from some old photographs that I look through frequently because I do lav a good rifle though the past. Where I use to live there was this amazing, lovely and full of life cat that use to mooch about and make a fuss over everyone and he was a right scally wag (also his name, awesome right?)  So in the photo that I have illustrated here he was being particularly lazy and I was giving him a cat massage whilst wearing a rather rad 101 Dalmatians t-shirt and even though I'm probably like 6 years old I am super jealous of my own 6 year old self hair, it was all shaggy, full fringe and hitting the 70s vibe just right, damn. 

Up to much this weekend? I'm going bowling for the first time in ages with my friend and for dinner. I can invision some major lolz commencing from my attempts at bowling, Friday night giggles. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Aww Scally Wag looks lovely! It's such a nice idea to illustrate old photos! Have fun bowling, I was absolutely terrible last time I went.. xx

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

that is just so darn lovely !

Zoe said...

Very cute illustration! I am also jealous of my past hair, although I do love how mine is at the moment. When I was about 8 I had a full fringe and hair down the small of my back. Looked very boho. Don't know if I will ever be able to get my hair that long again because it'd be so damaged from all the dying I do and I could never pull off a full fringe lol


Zoe xx
Life of a Vegetarian Girl

K said...

Lovely :) xx

Unknown said...

What a lovely drawing :-)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig