Coats, Leather, Shirts & Lace

Leave a Comment
Burberry Prorsum
Versace

Christoper Kane

My wardrobe inspiration right now pretty much consists of these three images. I'm all about tailored coats, top buttons fastened, pleated skirts, lace shirts and leather (well pleather.) Really wanting my hair to look exactly how Freja's does in the first image! (so printing it out and taking next time go hairdressers haha) My hair is almost there... I keep trying to rock the middle parting and the length is well growing as you would expect. Summer '11 I will have the hair I desire, promise! I'm still craving after a gorgeous cape, Keep spotting some that catch my eye but there all worth a pretty penny, sad face.

I'm going out for a meal tonight at Cosmo. We've wanted to try it for since it opened up the Purley Way and was meant to go last week but the snow put stops to that, mm will let you know how it was, looking forward to some sushi and dim sum! Who will be watching X-Factor tonight? I kind of think that the program is beyond shit but I know I'm in the minority haha. I am intruiged to who will win thought, please not that moany cow cher, ew.

Jaymie


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig