Happy Halloween!

4 comments

tim burton
postcard for museum of modern art exhibition.
http://www.timburtoncollective.com/nmbcpoem.html

It was late one fall in Halloweenland,
and the air had quite a chill.
Against the moon a skeleton sat,
alone upon a hill.
He was tall and thin with a bat bow tie;
Jack Skellington was his name.
He was tired and bored in Halloweenland

"I'm sick of the scaring, the terror, the fright.
I'm tired of being something that goes bump in the night.
I'm bored with leering my horrible glances,
And my feet hurt from dancing those skeleton dances.
I don't like graveyards, and I need something new.
There must be more to life than just yelling,
'Boo!'

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Louise said...

hehe love this! happy halloween :) xx

Jessie said...

Tim Burton, how appropriate! Happy Halloween!

mode. said...

love love love Tim Burton! <3 http://modestylist.blogspot.com

Oh, My Darling said...

tim Burton is like the king of all things Halloween-ish!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig