Monday Inspiration

Leave a Comment



First Monday of August, Summer seems to be slipping through our fingers but saying that I am counting down the days until my holiday to Rhodes next month where there will be plenty of lounging in the sun, sipping on cocktails and exploring cute little towns.



As well as looking forward to some time away. I have also started to think about some of my favourite months that fall in Autumn and Winter. Dreaming of sipping on hot chocolate and watching festive specials, layering up, wearing winter coats and hats.

 I've decided this Grumpy Cat creation, really should be my birthday cake this year. Talking of cake GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF to return this Wednesday... I'm just a little excited, My T.V highlight of the year.


All pictures via Pinterest.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig