Flamingo Summer

Leave a Comment

I recently collaborated with Caseapp to design my own laptop skin using one of my designs, I went for one of my repeat patterns opting for the summery-pink-lovin' flamingos - which if you remember, they were actually my blog background for quite some time.



The Caseapp customer service is brilliant with quick delivery and good quality products. Laptop skins are a fun and super easy way to change up your look as frequently as you would like. It gave myold shabby macbook a new lease of life - I did have to cut my design down as I wasn't sure which size to order (I probably should have measured… my bad)





If like Gatsby you would like to design your own, you're in luck. Caseapp are giving my readers the chance to design their own custome case using my code for 20% off JAYMIECASE20.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig