Picture via Pinterest.
This is my list of goals that I made last year for 2014 and saved as a page so that I could easily look back over them and see my progress. I will be doing the same for 2015 but wanted to share the things I managed and the things that will be making their way back on to my new list for the year.
"Instead of resolutions I like to make goals, being a very list orientated, goal loving type of girl. Last year I made a 2013 goals list which I shared and kept as a general tick of list on By Jaymie so that I could easily see where I was with it all. It's a list of things I would like to do, see, go and achieve within the year. "
1. Be better with money, Get myself straight and save for future more and for Australia, Asia travel.
2. Read more
5. Learn and practise French - I started to learn french and practise then lost concentration with it.
6. Get another ukulele and try to learn and actually be able to play a song.
12. Try my hardest in everything I do. (I feel this is a goal that I will never think I have succeeded at as I heavily critique myself, but drive to continually be better will always be there)
14. Become a yoga queen. - Begining of this year I was doing well… second half, not so much.
15. Say hello to my abs and cheekbones again. (This I did and didn't do - I lost weight, kind of got some abs but all mainly due to different illnesses and being sick a fair bit, so not the ideal way to do it)
Work on my PR for jewellery, get more print and ediotrial work, shoots etc.
Shoot/ Lookbook for Jewellery by Jaymie
Do some fun craft fairs.
Places I would like to go:
Book of Mormon