Jaymie tries Black head masks

Leave a Comment
A while ago I was sent some Blackhead Killer masks to try out, I'm a girl who loves a good face mask and occasional self pamper night at chateau O'Callaghan. 

My boyfriend and I tried them out together and cue hilarious (read: this involved embarrassing photos of us looking like we've been painted in tar) The very first time we used them we used one each which was a mistake. Half a packet is just enough and thinly applied rather then thicker is the way to do it. Because it's pulling all those pesky black heads out, it really does stick to your skin a lot and I have particularly sensitive skin so for me the experience was quite the painful one when I used a whole packet. Once you have managed to get all of the mask it does make your skin feel pretty darn good. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig