Under the palm leaves

3 comments
It's been a while, right! Since I've been back from the beautiful Chania in Crete I've been on hiatus and neglected updating By Jaymie not for any particular reason other then being pretty un-organised and trying to sort out other aspects in life.

Greece was absolutely lovely, my tan is quickly fading as it's forgotten what the heat and sunshine feels like already. Whilst in Chania we visited Santorini and the crystal clear sea and white sand beach of Elafonisi.

It was my first visit to a greek island, I had been dreaming of Greek summers for quite some years (ever since I saw the beauty in the film mamma mia, it had me fantasising!) As you can probably imagine the 'party' islands really do not appeal to me in the slightest but the white housed, blue doored, flower decorated towns are everything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

katymitten said...

This hugely makes me want to book a holiday! Sounds like you had a perfect time little Jaymie x

she. said...

Beauitful

steinhard said...

Amazing...

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig