come together, right now.

2 comments

Temples, Metronomy, Swim Deep, Slow Club, Children, Nina Nesbitt, Summer  Camp, Blood Red Shoes.


New collection working, Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium, Feature in Make & Sell jewellery magazine. 


Favourite Shoes: Marianne Orla Kiely platforms
Favourite Colour Combinations: Pink and Navy, of coarse also monochrome always!








I've recently pending a lot of time in Old Street, Shoreditch and Notting Hill, Lots of my favourite places are in these parts of town and I find myself there most weeks. 
Bar: Electricity Showrooms
Cafe: The Old Shoreditch Station 

Lovely, lovely, lovely chums.

Recent Favourites: Wok to Walk, Wahaca and Dan Thai
Most Eaten recently: Chips, chips chips...
Most desired: Macarons and Champagne Charbonnel Et Walker chocolates.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Sartorial Diner said...

Your Instagram photos are so pretty and fun! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

Carsla Peyton said...

Metronomy?! Let's be friends! Adoring your style! Looking forward to your future posts! ;D

<3 Carsla
Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
www.connect-the-cloths.com
http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig