January in a Nutshell

2 comments
New Years Eve was pretty underwhelming, I planned on doing absolutely nothing and I pretty much succeeded apart from drinking pink champagne, munching macarons, playing with Gatsby and watching Haim on Jools Holland (start the year as you meant to go on!) I blasted a couple of my 2014 goals within the first few days of the year, going to see the play Strangers on a Train and going Horse riding with my friend Michelle in the good old Surrey countryside.


I had a week off from work during January, I was meant to be going to Tunisia with a friend me and my Sister meant whilst we were there... to cut a long story short it was cancelled (full refund and all!) but we decided to take a little trip to one of my favourite haunts in Britain, Bath Spa. To enjoy some cream teas, shopping and pampering at the Spa. I also visited one of my oldest friends Abi in the Lake District, the very next day after. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed sunny winter walks, muddy bums, trashy TV and country pubs. As soon as I got back into Euston I met Rhi and headed straight to Dirty Martini for the post Christmas creative meet up... so as you can imagine I was pretty knackered.

Lancaster Castle, Dirty Martini, Wok to Walk, Chelsea Bridge.
Not only did I go Horse Riding, but two weeks later I was flung from a Horse... yeah not the smartest move, all the crying and the pain. Some of my favourite times this month would involve late night works around Chelsea, Going to a Warehouse and End of the World Party, Seeing my favourite people at the Missguided event in Sloane Square, Meeting my friend Annette from Yorkshire and getting to hug her lots!

January Favourites:
Food: Burgers... Honest Burger and Five Guys!
Shop: Vintage magazine store in Soho. 
Film: Walter Mitty & Inside Llwelyn Davis
Brand: Missguided... Dream S/S collection!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

India Alexandra said...

Thought I would include you on my new post : http://indiaalexandraworld.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/liebster-award/
India xx

VioletDaffodils said...

lovely photos :)


www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig