Dancing under the stars, between the trees and in your arms.

1 comment






These are the Elie Saab S/S couture gowns which have been consuming the fashion portion part of my brain, ever since I saw them a couple of weeks ago. The material has been creating hazy contoured pastel lines in front of my eyes as I escape off into the world of the day dreamers. The beautiful hues and florals have danced in my pupils as I pictured spring time, daffodils and baby lambs nuzzling. 

Elie Saab is the King of exquisite dresses and I'm pretty sure most of you will agree that the above collection cements, why. Saab gets women, he just does! I'm going to say the words that will put fear into the other half of the population but he is the epitome of how a young girl (princess!) sees their dream wedding day being. My very favourite design has got to be the sheer white dress (pictured first) which I illustrated… in the hope that one day I might be able to sashay and glide in such a work of art.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Queenie said...

beautiful dresses - the white one is my fave too <3

http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig