We are almost a week in to the new year already, time really does fly! I hope that 2014 is treating everybody well thus far.
Instead of resolutions I like to make goals, being a very list orientated, goal loving type of girl. Last year I made a 2013 goals list which I shared and kept as a general tick of list on By Jaymie so that I could easily see where I was with it all. It's a list of things I would like to do, see, go and achieve within the year. Have you made any goals for the year ahead? I would love to know them if you have!
1. Be better with money, Get myself straight and save for future more and for Australia, Asia travel.
2. Read more, now that I have an e-reader hopefully I will. I love reading but last year I just felt like I didn't have the time as I love to read when travel but it starts to make me feel really sick.
3. Visit my friend Abi in the Lake District (a goal which I didn't achieve last year, oops!)
4. Meet lots more new and interesting people.
5. Learn and practise French.
6. Get another ukulele and try to learn and actually be able to play a song.
8. Lovely love.
9. Go up the Shard.
10. Say yes.
11. Spontaneous adventures.
12. Try my hardest in everything I do.
13. Push myself.
14. Become a yoga queen.
15. Say hello to my abs and cheekbones again.
New blog layout, design and general overhaul!
New shop design and packaging.
Go to more events and meet ups.
Work on my PR for jewellery, get more print and ediotrial work, shoots etc.
Shoot/ Lookbook for Jewellery by Jaymie
Do some fun craft fairs.
Collaboration with Vintage Style Me.
Places I would like to go: