TWENTYFOURTEEN

3 comments

Horsing about, one of my goals already ticked!

We are almost a week in to the new year already, time really does fly! I hope that 2014 is treating everybody well thus far. 

Instead of resolutions I like to make goals, being a very list orientated, goal loving type of girl. Last year I made a 2013 goals list which I shared and kept as a general tick of list on By Jaymie so that I could easily see where I was with it all. It's a list of things I would like to do, see, go and achieve within the year. Have you made any goals for the year ahead? I would love to know them if you have!

General Goals:
1. Be better with money, Get myself straight and save for future more and for Australia, Asia travel.
2. Read more, now that I have an e-reader hopefully I will. I love reading but last year I just felt like I didn't have the time as I love to read when travel but it starts to make me feel really sick.

3. Visit my friend Abi in the Lake District (a goal which I didn't achieve last year, oops!)
4. Meet lots more new and interesting people.
5. Learn and practise French.
6. Get another ukulele and try to learn and actually be able to play a song.
7. Go horse riding
8. Lovely love.
9. Go up the Shard.
10. Say yes.
11. Spontaneous adventures.
12. Try my hardest in everything I do.
13. Push myself.
14. Become a yoga queen.
15. Say hello to my abs and cheekbones again.

Work Goals
New blog layout, design and general overhaul!
New shop design and packaging.
Go to more events and meet ups.
Work on my PR for jewellery, get more print and ediotrial work, shoots etc.
Shoot/ Lookbook for Jewellery by Jaymie
Do some fun craft fairs.
Collaboration with Vintage Style Me.

Places I would like to go:
Bath
Weston
Glastonbury
Windsor
Oxford
Berlin

Theatre Shows:
Strangers on a Train
Les Mis

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS

Many, who profess to be Christians, claim the Jesus is just one of many ways to heaven. If men would simply believe that the Bible is the only inerrant source for truth they could not reach that conclusion.

John 8:24 "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins;for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."(NKJV)

If you do not believe that Jesus is the Christ you will die in your sins. No man-made creed book can change that fact. To reject Jesus as the Messiah is the clear path to dying without forgiveness from sins.

John 4:25-26 The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming" (who is called Christ). When He comes, He will tell us all things." 26 Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am He."(NKJV)

It does not matter how many Bible commentators or self-proclaimed Bible scholars believe Jesus is one of many ways to heaven, Jesus is the only Messiah.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (NKJV)

One way Jesus.

Acts 4:10-12.....name of Jesus Christ....12 "Nor is salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."(NKJV)

Pope Francis says atheists who do good works can go to heaven. Billy Graham proclaims that you do not even have to know the name of Jesus to be part of the body of Christ. Joel Osteen say he does not know if unbelievers will be lost or saved because he cannot judge. These professing Christians are not alone in their views. How sad is that?

PEW FORUM OF RELIGION AND PUBLIC LIFE: 57% of the evangelical church believes there are many religions that lead to eternal life.

IF YOU TRUST THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE ALONE FOR THE TRUTH, YOU WILL BELIEVE THE WORDS OF JESUS. "IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I AM HE YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS."


YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot

Dixx said...

I like to call mine challenges, not resolutions. I made a few similar to yours. good luck with them!


imeowlife. ,Dixx

VioletDaffodils said...

Great goals!
Very bold, I hope you get to achieve them all :D

www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig